Posted on 26th September 2017
Have you ever found yourself wishing there were an easier way to create a personalised waiver form for your clients, and collect the information you need, when you need it? Wouldn’t it be fab if it would then sync with your client history records?
Well, we read your mind! We’ve created Customised Forms - a tool that enables you to build your own forms to collect consent and other important information, such as allergies, from your clients before their appointment. It’s all designed to help you deliver the best possible customer experience!
- How to create a completely personalised form to suit your clients and your business using a simple drag ‘n’ drop format
- To use this feature to its full potential, including adding images or logos to the form
- The benefits of having this handy tool to collect up-to-date client agreements and information for your business.
Posted on 26th September 2017
In this month’s special webinar, we asked our clients what you want to know more about.
We learn about the appointment book, online booking, point of sale and client app in this jam-packed webinar.
Watch to learn more about your shortcuts system.
Posted on 31st July 2017
It’s never been easier to keep your clients engaged and keep them coming back for more thanks to the Mobile Guest App from Shortcuts. Whether you're a barber, salon or clinic this mobile app is perfect for you! Tune in to this free webinar and discover everything you need to know, from getting started to promoting the app to your clients and more.
- How to set up your new app
- Hints on making it match your branding
- How clients will use your app
- Ways to promote it and spread the word
- Tips on encourage clients to use it.
Posted on 26th June 2017
In this webinar you will learn everything you need to know to create targeted, mobile-friendly marketing campaigns that will impress your clients and grow your business year-round.
- Learn how to read your previous years marketing data through the campaign manager
- Be familiar with how to measure your Return on Investment through the Campaign summary
- Be familiar with how to create and save a drag and drop template
- Learn how to create a copy of an existing template
- Understand the difference between a template and campaign
- Be familiar with how to use a template to create a campaign
- Learn how to setup a campaign, send a test and activate
Posted on 30th May 2017
Are you up to date with all the latest changes on social media? Do you want to make sure that your followers are seeing your content whilst also attracting new potential customers? In this webinar the team from Social Network Solutions will be giving you hints and tips on how to effectively manage your social media.
This webinar will include:
- Planning your strategy.
- The best content for social media.
- Capturing data.
- Utilising paid advertising campaigns.
Posted on 23rd April 2017
Make sure you’re getting the most of your Shortcuts Point of Sale System:
• Quickly add products and services using keyboard shortcuts
• Discount and refund transactions
• Keep track of expenses and petty cash
• Amend a transaction after it has been completed
• Provide a quote for a client
• Group transactions together so that two or more clients can pay with one bill