Jun / 21 / 2019
1. Amazon was found
2. AOL Online was launched
3. The Channel Tunnel opened
4. Amazing films such as; The Lion King
5. Forest Gump
6. Shawshank Redemption
7. Pulp Fiction
8. And Four Weddings and a Funeral
9. Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was at No. 1 in the charts for like forever.
10. Oasis released their first studio album, ‘Definitely Maybe’
11. As well as Blur’s Parklife
12. Friends series 1 was broadcasted
13. Sony Playstation was released
14. As well as the Sega Saturn
15. Harry Styles was born
16. As well as Justin Bieber
17. Michael Schumacher wins his first driver championship
18. We lost Kurt Cobain
19. And Ayrton Senna
20. 70 million people tuned in to watch the O.J Simpson trial
21. Nelson Mandela became president of S. Africa
22. PJ and Duncan were getting ready to rumble
23. Brazil won the world cup in the USA
24. Manchester United won their historic league and FA Cup double
25. … Shortcuts was born
Ok so maybe not as significant as we like to think but it’s still one hell of an achievement. Happy Birthday to us!
As a special birthday offering we are offering a £25 monthly discount for you and a friend.* Click here to recommend someone to our friendly chatbot.
With a background in marketing and design across a number of industries, Luke started his Shortcuts career in 2015. His ability to think laterally and creatively puts him at the forefront of his strategic campaigns, and has extensive knowledge of digital and traditional advertising. One of Luke's key areas of focus at Shortcuts is to help hair and beauty industry businesses grow by harnessing the right technology solution.