Jun / 21 / 2019
1. Amazon was found
2. AOL Online was launched
3. The Channel Tunnel opened
4. Amazing films such as; The Lion King
5. Forest Gump
6. Shawshank Redemption
7. Pulp Fiction
8. And Four Weddings and a Funeral
9. Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was at No. 1 in the charts for like forever.
10. Oasis released their first studio album, ‘Definitely Maybe’
11. As well as Blur’s Parklife
12. Friends series 1 was broadcasted
13. Sony Playstation was released
14. As well as the Sega Saturn
15. Harry Styles was born
16. As well as Justin Bieber
17. Michael Schumacher wins his first driver championship
18. We lost Kurt Cobain
19. And Ayrton Senna
20. 70 million people tuned in to watch the O.J Simpson trial
21. Nelson Mandela became president of S. Africa
22. PJ and Duncan were getting ready to rumble
23. Brazil won the world cup in the USA
24. Manchester United won their historic league and FA Cup double
25. … Shortcuts was born
Ok so maybe not as significant as we like to think but it’s still one hell of an achievement. Happy Birthday to us!
As a special birthday offering we are offering a £25 monthly discount for you and a friend.* Click here to recommend someone to our friendly chatbot.
With a background in marketing and design across a number of industries, Luke started his Shortcuts career in 2015. His ability to think laterally and creatively puts him at the forefront of his strategic campaigns, and has extensive knowledge of digital and traditional advertising. One of Luke's key areas of focus at Shortcuts is to help hair and beauty industry businesses grow by harnessing the right technology solution.
Reconnect with your clients to revive your business
We know you might be playing a bit of catch-up with the clients who are banging down your doors and calling off the hook to make an appointment with you. But it’s the clients who are silent and aren’t hassling you for an appointment that are the ones you really need to focus on. So what are some easy ways you can start to spark that connection with your clients again?
Jul / 14 / 2020Read More
Post COVID-19: Surcharge and Pre-Arrival Instructions
Missed our live session? Well it’s your lucky day! We recorded all the juicy details so you can watch it at a time that suits you. Chris will walk you through how to send pre-arrival instructions, set up and account for surcharged and lots more in no-time! Switching on SMS Switching on BookME…
Jul / 06 / 2020Read More
Re-imagining a top shelf experience in the new normal
Wondering how you can adapt to be your best reinvented self in this new-normal world? There are so many things the new-normal changes in the client experience – from social distancing, to disposable Styrofoam coffee cups (yeah, we’re not a fan either). So how can you adapt to these new-normal changes – that feel a little strange right now – to continue to deliver the top-shelf experience you strive for?
Jul / 06 / 2020Read More