Jun / 21 / 2019
1. Amazon was found
2. AOL Online was launched
3. The Channel Tunnel opened
4. Amazing films such as; The Lion King
5. Forest Gump
6. Shawshank Redemption
7. Pulp Fiction
8. And Four Weddings and a Funeral
9. Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was at No. 1 in the charts for like forever.
10. Oasis released their first studio album, ‘Definitely Maybe’
11. As well as Blur’s Parklife
12. Friends series 1 was broadcasted
13. Sony Playstation was released
14. As well as the Sega Saturn
15. Harry Styles was born
16. As well as Justin Bieber
17. Michael Schumacher wins his first driver championship
18. We lost Kurt Cobain
19. And Ayrton Senna
20. 70 million people tuned in to watch the O.J Simpson trial
21. Nelson Mandela became president of S. Africa
22. PJ and Duncan were getting ready to rumble
23. Brazil won the world cup in the USA
24. Manchester United won their historic league and FA Cup double
25. … Shortcuts was born
Ok so maybe not as significant as we like to think but it’s still one hell of an achievement. Happy Birthday to us!
As a special birthday offering we are offering a £25 monthly discount for you and a friend.* Click here to recommend someone to our friendly chatbot.
With a background in marketing and design across a number of industries, Luke started his Shortcuts career in 2015. His ability to think laterally and creatively puts him at the forefront of his strategic campaigns, and has extensive knowledge of digital and traditional advertising. One of Luke's key areas of focus at Shortcuts is to help hair and beauty industry businesses grow by harnessing the right technology solution.
Campaign Marketing: Everything you need to know
Campaign marketing doesn’t have to be hard work. In fact, the best campaigns will work hard FOR you, bringing in new clients you would never have found before, and keeping the relationships with your current clients on track so you get them back through the door regularly. We’ve mapped out some campaign ideas for the everyday situations every salon owner can relate to. Get ready to nail your campaign marketing!
Oct / 08 / 2020Read More
Automated Marketing: Keeping the Conversation Rolling
Let’s face it, when you have a salon, spa or barber business to run you’re BUSY. With a capital B. You have a lot on your plate, juggling all the demands of your business, not to mention family, friends, and life in general. So wherever you can make your life easier, you’re going to be jumping on that opportunity, right? The simplest way to make your life easier is to (drum roll please…) automate. Seriously. Anything you can automate, just do it!
Oct / 09 / 2020Read More
Take your marketing to the next level with Marketing Plus
Marketing Plus is our latest and greatest marketing feature here to advance your email and SMS marketing like never before. Trust us, you’re going to love it!
Oct / 06 / 2020Read More
Sign up for our newsletter for instant access to freebies and advice created just for businesses like yours.