Managing your business
Posted on 26th June 2017
In this webinar you will learn everything you need to know to create targeted, mobile-friendly marketing campaigns that will impress your clients and grow your business year-round.
- Learn how to read your previous years marketing data through the campaign manager
- Be familiar with how to measure your Return on Investment through the Campaign summary
- Be familiar with how to create and save a drag and drop template
- Learn how to create a copy of an existing template
- Understand the difference between a template and campaign
- Be familiar with how to use a template to create a campaign
- Learn how to setup a campaign, send a test and activate
Posted on 23rd April 2017
Make sure you’re getting the most of your Shortcuts Point of Sale System:
• Quickly add products and services using keyboard shortcuts
• Discount and refund transactions
• Keep track of expenses and petty cash
• Amend a transaction after it has been completed
• Provide a quote for a client
• Group transactions together so that two or more clients can pay with one bill
Posted on 1st June 2016 by Angel Gonzales
To help you through the process, tune in to this free webinar where we’ll show you how to make yours as effective and speedy as possible with Shortcuts.
You will learn:
- Best practices for stocktake
- How to create and complete a new stocktake
- How to set up reasons for discrepancies in the system
- Essential reports you should be using for your stocktake.
Posted on 31st May 2016 by Angel Gonzales
The Shortcuts Appointment Book is packed with handy features built to make your life easier. Watch this webinar recording to learn all about some of the latest time-saving additions to the appointment book, to help you maximize efficiency at the front desk.
- The fastest way to reschedule client appointments
- Grouping Clients in the appointment book
- How to effectively manage your waitlist
- The different ways you can view upcoming appointments
Posted on 29th February 2016 by Beth Hendry
Want to coach, manage and motivate your staff more effectively this year? Watch this webinar to learn how to use the Shortcuts employee management tools. You’ll learn how to utilise key employee reports in order to measure individual employee productivity, client retention and rebooking performance.
Posted on 24th November 2015 by Beth Hendry
Watch this webinar to learn how to make rebooking a focus in your business, and get your clients back in to see you more often.