It’s easy to get your data into Shortcuts whether you’re using pen and paper or another salon software provider
We recommend setting up your services, prices and staff via our easy onboarding process – this way you can customise how your services are categorised (under names and colours of your choice) what you want them to be called and how they are priced.
Once your Shortcuts appointment book is setup, we can help you to import your client data, booking data and retail products from whatever you were using into Shortcuts.
Transferring data into Shortcuts from another system:
• Clients and Appointment data: you may need to call your current salon software provider and request this data in a CSV (spreadsheet) format. The data is legally yours; so you are entitled to request and receive it in a timely manner.
• However – some systems allow you to download your client and/or booking data yourself – if you cannot do this; we are able to do this for you.
• Once we have your data, we will perform a test import for you to sign-off before we import all of your data.
• Sometimes we are unable to import things like your retail products or future bookings. Don’t worry – these can be entered via our appointment book or simple product entry in the stock settings. But if you already have spreadsheet, a list or even screenshots of your retail products and prices, just send them to us and we can import them for you also.
Entering data from a paper appointment book and client record cards:
• Clients and Appointment Data: many of our salons have chosen to enter clients and bookings as they go since Shortcuts makes it super easy to add new clients when you are making a booking
• However if you would like any assistance, just contact us at email@example.com or speak to us via the chatbot in the bottom right corner of the page and we can happily arrange for someone to help you!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 0161 972 4900.